"Edited to Add"....

This started as a pregnancy blog when I fell pregnant in May 2009 after four years of finding a donor, doing all the counselling / paperwork / tests and trying.

And now, thanks to a 4WD which skidded onto our side of the road, killing our baby daughter at 34w and injuring me, my partner and two of my stepdaughters on 27 December 2009, it has turned into something else. We didn't want this something else, but apparently it is all we've got to go on with.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Haiku for our times

This is from Bao in the Oven:

Let’s make a baby!
Oh wait: we are lesbians
We’ll need some help here


Sums up the situation perfectly!

And Figboilers are just lovely too.

This one especially:

i find myself here
rooting for you even though
we've not yet met-

No comments:

Post a Comment