"Edited to Add"....

This started as a pregnancy blog when I fell pregnant in May 2009 after four years of finding a donor, doing all the counselling / paperwork / tests and trying.

And now, thanks to a 4WD which skidded onto our side of the road, killing our baby daughter at 34w and injuring me, my partner and two of my stepdaughters on 27 December 2009, it has turned into something else. We didn't want this something else, but apparently it is all we've got to go on with.

Monday, October 12, 2009

I am a grot (....I am an Island)

Unanticipated pregnancy side-effect number #317 - catching spilled food on my unprecedentedly protuberant bosoms / belly.

Usually painless but can be quite embarrassing! Having made the rather impetuous decision to eat an entire orange just an hour before the fancy work function this afternoon, I am now wearing a big wet-patch on my front where I've had to sponge off the orange juice. This is why I should only ever wear black at work.

Still, the orange was worth it!

4 comments:

  1. you know i am such a craft gonzo that i read that as a 'fancywork function' and thought 'cool! crafting at work!' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh fancywork! I'm not even sure what that is, but it sounds exciting. I *wish* I had such a crafty workplace. Now I must go google fancywork...

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone with naturally protuberant bosoms, I often have had this happen to me. I always keep shout wipes on me, just in case. Glad the orange was so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never something I'd had to deal with before - I have a new respect for the extra care and preparation such bosoms require! I already seem to carry a handbag which is the size and weight of an industrial toolbox, so I will just have to add wipes into the equation.

    ReplyDelete